Last Updated on 1 year by AlexJames
The 9th house is the symbol of fate, forefathers and parents, and wealth in the chart of birth for a person. Pitra Dosha is symbolized by the combination of Sun as well as Rahu of this house and other astrological patterns that remove all signs of prosperity from the house of prosperity. Pitra Dosha is basically an obligation of the great forefather’s karmic nature. It’s manifested on the Kundli as negative alignments of the astrological chart as well as the person with Pitra dosha on his Kundli is accountable for the cost. When someone’s forefathers do infractions or commit a mistake, Pitra dosh is produced in their Horoscope. This means that the person is held accountable for the wrongdoing of their ancestors’ past criminal acts by facing a number of punishments.
Types Of Pitra Dosh
There are three types of Pitra Doshas.
1.) It is caused by a curse from your forefathers or the debt from terrible Karmas from one’s forefathers.2) It is a result of a curse by an outsider or someone unknown that has been adversely affected by your rituals.
3.) It is caused by ignorance and inattention by the person caring who cares for their parents or an elderly individual.
Where can I find Pitra Dosh Kundali?
Certain combinations of planets signify Pitra Dosh in the individual’s Kundali. The location in Sun in the 9th house. Sun within the Horoscope can be believed to be the symbol for ‘Father”. The location that The Sun within the 9th House, or the negative effects on any planet within the 9th house and the position of the Sun within it, is a signification of Pitra Dosh.
Placing negative planets such as Rahu or Saturn together with Saturn or Rahu with the Sun as well as in the 9th House will result in Pitra dosh. Pitra Dosh could also be connected to the 5th House; when Lagna from the fifth house put in the 8th or 6th house it will result in Pitra dosha. If any type of negative plated is put in the 5th house you are likely to get affected by Pitra dosha. Visit birthastro.com to know whether Pitra Dosh is in your Kundli or what you can do to eliminate the effect .
Impacts of Pitra Dosh by Astrologer Deepak Chopra
The dominant position of Pitra Dosha in a person’s zodiac can cause inevitable and unexpected problems throughout one’s lifetime. It causes extreme peaks and troughs throughout the course of one’s life.
The native is deficient of mental foresight as well as financial resources. Domestic problems, financial losses as well as litigation, difficulties carrying a child naturally and even job difficulties are all instances. Pitra Dosh causes an individual to struggle and have difficulties throughout their lives in all aspects. If he is born with Pitra Dosh in his horoscope and we are unable for us to find a suitable wedding at the perfect time.
Pitra Dosh children could suffer from physical or neurological impairments late in their lives. Whether due to infancy. It can also cause numerous abortions during the process of conception. The blissful relationship between couples can be ruined through Pitra dosh. Because of Pitra dosh, tragic deaths like murders, suicides, and family tragedies are likely to occur. There have been several instances of mysterious deaths in one family. There are a lot of obstacles for holding celebrations in the home for a longer time. This is why it is essential to eliminate the person who is causing it.
Remedies of Pitra Dosh or Pitra Dosh Nivaran
According to Hindu scriptures, by pleasing our deceased ancestors, we will be blessed for a joyful and peaceful life in the world.
- Don’t forget to do the correct rituals for Shradhas of your forefathers.
- Give water to Shivling and Banayan trees on Mondays.
- Conduction Grah Shaanti Puja.
- Helping the hungry animals, homeless, and beggars in Pitra Paksha which starts this year on 10 September by our Hindu calendar.
- Conducting Brahmin Bhoj in exchange for giving Dakshina in exchange for Dakshina to Brahmins.
- Feed Brahmins and older people who are on Amavasya.
- Perform Pind Daan.
- It is mandatory to be able to perform Pitra Visarjan as well as Tripindi Shradh.
- Then perform Naryan Bali Pooja as well as Naryan Nag Bali Pooja.
Pitra Dosh Remedies for Weddings
- Giving money to the Panchmiand Amavasya festivals, Poonam, and Ashtami is a wonderful cure for your marriage in case you suffer with Pitra Dosh.
- Chapati and cooked rice are being offered to Cow and Crows for 11 consecutive days.
- Being fast on both Saturdays and Tuesdays will help with Pitra Dosh.
- Singing ” Om Shreem Sarva Pitra Dosha Nivaranay Klesham Han Han Sukh Shantim Phat Swaha” is sure to aid in marriage when one suffers due to Pitra Dosha.
Also, read our new blogs
In a horoscope, Pitra Dosh implies that a person hasn’t achieved enough for their forefathers. They’re not happy with them due to a variety of reasons. Pitra Dosha could also happen in the event of a family member. Dying in a tragic way or there is a lack of respect for the spirits of those who have passed away or loved ones.