General Best Wishes Quotes
Best wishes quotes don’t always have a reason behind them. Sometimes, it’s just because. Try out these best wishes quotes for any occasion.
- “May you get all your wishes but one, so you always have something to strive for.” – An Irish blessing
- “The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward.” – Nick Cummins
- “If we had one wish for you on this special day, it would be: May the best of your past be the worst of your future.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Good luck is a residue of preparation.” – Jack Youngblood
- “Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch what happens.” – Tony DeLiso
- “You are smart, you are funny, you are more important than money. If I could have one wish, it is that your day be filled with bliss.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.” – George Carlin
Best Wishes for Future
It’s common to wish people the best for the future to come. Whether they are getting a new job or going to college, use these original quotes to help them toward a bright future.
- The stars can’t outshine the path of your future.
- May all your dreams become a reality.
- The brightness of your determination will light up the path to your future.
- May the road to your future aspirations be paved with dreams.
- Not every path to your dreams is straight. Sometimes it’s the forks that are the most fun.
- When life changes the direction of your future, it might be fun to see where those new horizons take you.
- Don’t be afraid of the path less traveled. It might just be the future you didn’t realize you wanted.
- May the climb to your future be an easy one.
- Sometimes, it’s the bumps in the road that prepare you for your dreams. Best wishes to you in your future.
- You were born to shine brightly even in a vast sky of stars.
Best Wishes Quotes for Success
Do you want to wish someone well on a new business adventure? Wish them well on future success using these original quotes.
- Success isn’t measured in numbers but happiness. May you find all the happiness.
- When you gamble on your future, you are already a winner.
- I wish you the greatest success in all your endeavors.
- The road to success may be rocky, but I hope that you are able to find the shortcut.
- To achieve great success, sometimes you need to make your own path.
- When everyone else is taking the most traveled road, you are forging your own path to success.
- You became a success the minute you took the first step to your dreams.
- Much like a tree, you are rooted in success, and soon your branches will flourish.
- In a world full of Fords, you are a Ferarri. Your road to success is brighter than most.
- The hardest step toward success is the first one, and you’ve already taken it. It only gets easier from here.
Best Wishes Quotes for Family and Friends
Looking to send best wishes to your family? How about wishing a friend luck? Add these unique and original well-wishes quotes to your cards or posts.
- My only wish is that all your wishes come true.
- Whether the road is easy or hard, remember we will always be waiting for you when you need us.
- No matter what you do, you will succeed. I know this because you’ve succeeded in every argument all our lives.
- While you might be taking this journey alone, we are never more than a text away. Best wishes in the future to come.
- We’ve always known your future is bright. But if you ever find yourself in the dark, we are always there to find a light. Best wishes.
- May your future be full of happiness, joy and family. Because how boring would life be without us.
- It goes without saying that we know you will succeed. And we will be waiting for you when you get to the finish line.
- I wish for all your tomorrows to be full of happiness that has spilled over from all your yesterdays.
- We hope that you can find all the best that life has to offer.
- We are proud of you today, tomorrow and always. We know you will make magic in whatever you do.
Best Wishes for a New Baby
A special quote can be used as a way to send best wishes to new parents. Try out these quotes if someone you know is expected a bundle of joy.
- “Babies are such a nice way to start people.” – Liesl Vazquez
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” – Carl Sandburg
- “Every child begins the world again.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living my baby you’ll be.” – Robert Munsch
- “It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize you are a part of the human race.” – Liam Neeson
- “If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the grandma.” – Theresa Bloomingdale
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.” – Larry Barretto
- “If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” – A. A. Milne
Get Well Wishes for Those Suffering
What better way is there to show your concern and care than by adding a get well quote to a card or text? Use these original and famous quotes to express your well wishes for an illness or injury.
- May your road to healing be paved and easy to follow.
- Getting well is a journey that takes time and patience.
- When it comes to healing, you need the patience to let time take its course and humor to get you through the bad times. The road may seem long but it’s but a moment in the journey of life.
- May your healing be speedy and have very few bumps.
- “Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor. It’s like medicine – very healing.” – Max Irons
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” – Hippocrates
- “Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.” – Elton John
- “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert Humphrey
- “Time is the best doctor.” – Yiddish proverb