Last Updated on 2 years by AlexJames
One has to become extra cautious during summers as the rising outdoor heat and dry, polluted winds can quickly lead to hair damage. So, if this summer you are planning to dye your hair for the first time, it is advised that you should absolutely go for an organic hair colour. For, apart from colouring, its natural ingredients will also protect your hair from the harsh summer effects. 100% botanical and organic hair color is, therefore, most sought after by many during summers as their hair loses shine due to the changed weather conditions. You can also choose between multiple colouring options. But before you pick a natural hair colour, please go through the following top 5 tips, especially if you are colouring your hair for the first time in your life:
- First things first, take the social media casual sharings with a pinch of salt, because hair colouring is a complex issue that cannot be decided over casual chit-chats. Yes, anybody with a good hair colour on social media can give you only an idea about what colour tones will actually suit your hair and skin type, but, it is not necessary that the same texture will come out on your hair in the exact same way. Models are clicked under various kinds of lights and the images are also well edited before they are published. Always keep in mind that an organic hair color is usually lighter in effect than the ones with chemicals in them. Many a times you will require extra coating to get a darker texture on your hair.
- Always know your skin tone. If you are looking at a picture of a model who does not have the same skin tone as yours then the same hair colour will come out very differently on you. If you don’t know your skin type then the best way is to check your veins, if you have green veins then you have a warm undertone, purple veins indicate cooler undertones, while a mixture of blue and purple indicates neutral undertones. Try colouring a few strands of your hair first, before dying it completely.
- Do not wash your hair every day after you have applied an organic hair colour. Regular wash can fade out their tone and natural hair colours like coffee, tea and henna fade out easily. That’s why washing your hair thrice a week would be more than enough after you have applied an organic chemical-free hair colour. Also, it is not necessary that continuous hair wash would help you remove the hair colour altogether, as hair colours have their own lasting time periods—usually a couple of weeks to go away. You could end up sick from using too much water during summers. So avoid it.
- Always cover your hair with a hat or cloth when moving out to protect your hair colour from the summer heat and severe summer sun. It might sound annoying to not be able to show off your hair but the pollution and weather conditions outside can destroy your beauty in seconds. Therefore, this extra layer of protection is very important to lead a confident day.
- All colours are welcome during summers, but mixed colours are a trendsetter these days. For example, you can mix brewed coffee with your 100% botanical and organic hair colour as it would add a brown hue to the black tone. The double toning would also stretch the duration of your hair colour and help in making your hair look less dull.
As a concluding note, users have reviewed Indus Valley New Hypo Allergic Aqua Colour as the ideal hair colour for those with sensitive skin. The first timers to hair colouring must opt for this option only as it has no side effects. Just remember to keep a chemical-free hair colour on your priority list.
Read More : Everything To Know About Microneedling